Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Today J was working all day long. I guess it is good money though. We got up and went to our appointment. They did a screening on both the kids. GG is performing at the same level as a normal child does at 3 years and 2 months. She is only 2 years and 1 month. Monkey is also a little above average. He isn’t as old so there isn’t as big of a difference. I give credit to breastfeeding and being at home with them all day! After the appointment we went to Nannette’s house to get the book Crissy is letting me borrow. I started reading it during the kids nap and I couldn’t put it down. I am already on chapter 7. Today my mother-in-law called with some good news for the first choice PD. J is in the top 17 and that means that he is going to finish the process no matter what. They are taking the top 4 so if he does good on the rest of the tests he could be going to the academy. If he isn’t in the top 4 they will keep his name on the list for two years. Then his second choice called today they are wanting to do an interview asap like tomorrow. So I got a hold of J at work and he is suppose to be getting a hold of the detective. I will let you know tomorrow what is going on with that. So he might be employed pretty soon but we don’t know for sure just yet. I will keep you posted as things happen. Well that is about all that happened today. I need to get some sleep.

No comments: