Thursday, February 27, 2003

This morning we slept in until 9:00am this hasn’t happened in a while. J and I decided that we needed to do something about the sun coming in the windows at sunrise. We didn’t want to spend money on curtains, plus there is no way to hang them unless we bought some hardware to mount them. We came up with a good enough solution to keep the sun out. We took a blanket that we don’t use often and nailed it to the wall. It is a solid green color so it looks okay. Well J had to leave to go to the interview today, his second choice. But he spent time with us until we had our class at 12:30pm. We made books in our class today. They are interactive books for the kids to play and learn with. It is really a neat idea. I did one for GG and then Tammy (the teacher) suggested that I just add to her's for Monkey. I think that I will. I am going to add Monkey’s name to the pages already done. I hope it turns out okay. One of the other things I did today was read more in that book by Lisa Beamer, Let’s Roll I am now on chapter 16. I think this will be the fastest I have ever read a book. This book is so inspiring and it makes you want to keep reading. I think it is a great ministry for Lisa. I am sure it will touch many lives and impact eternity for Christ. Oh yesterday when GG woke up from her nap I said, “What should we do? Hum let’s see.” She immediately said, “Make dinner, I want chicken tacos.” It was one of the funnier things she has said. It wasn’t exactly the words she said but how she said it. I guess you would have to have been there. Also yesterday when they did GG’s screening one of the questions was do other people that aren’t around her all the time understand what she is saying. I said well let’s see. I was waiting for her to start talking like the little social butterfly she is and sure enough, the lady sneezed and she said, “Bless you!” I asked her if she understood what she said and she said it was as clear as day! I must say the lady was really impressed with her in every area as I am everyday. Well goodnight everyone.

No comments: