Monday, March 17, 2003

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I don’t think that I could get up at 7:45am every morning. I rolled out of bed to watch Ellie. I was very glad that when she got here she was sleeping. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t. Monkey woke up at 8:10am. So I played with him downstairs while the girls slept. J had gotten paged in to the hospital right before Ellie got here. He got home about 10 minutes after they woke up. It worked out good. I took my shower while he watched the three of them. Then I gave Monkey a bath and tried to put him to sleep. So J watched him while I gave GG and Ellie a bath. Then when we were done the girls and I went outside and played at the park. Belinda came for lunch; we had pizza, which GG helped me make. After Belinda went back to work we settled the kids down and I tried to get all three of them to sleep at the same time. It would of worked if the furniture guys didn’t come right before GG fell asleep. (At least Monkey and Ellie slept at the same time.) We got a new couch because the other one had bad wood. It looks exactly the same just a different batch of wood. Then when all the kids were awake we went back outside. I just couldn’t keep them inside it was so nice out. We took a walk this time. When Belinda got off of work she stayed for dinner. (It was previously arranged) We grilled out! It was a big dinner with steaks, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, watermelon and strawberry shortcake for dessert. From being outside for most of the day I am really tired so I am going to get Monkey and leave GG for J and go to bed. By the way last night we did not go to bed early. But I did try. Also last night after I posted Monkey started to crawl!!! Good thing for me that he isn’t very fast yet. Another thing that GG has started to do which is very cute, she kisses you and says, “I get your sugar!” Well that is about it. J has a doctor's appointment please pray for him and his back! Thank you.

No comments: