Saturday, March 22, 2003

Thank Goodness for Saturdays!!! J was on pager for transfers today and went in to the hospital twice for a total of 2 and a half hours. It was great having him home most of the day! This afternoon it was so nice out so J decided he was going to clean out the car, with GG's help :) So I put Monkey in the sling and we went for a walk together while they worked on the car. After the walk GlamorGirl and I played at the park and J and Monkey were in the house playing playstation2. When we came inside the phone rang and it was our friend Miranda. She came over to see our new place and play with the kids. GG gave Miranda the tour of our apartment. It was cute to see her walk through and tell Miranda each room. She is pretty proud of our new place especially her toy room. GG talked Miranda into a game of candyland, it is really hard to say no to our cute little GG! Both of the little ones had fun playing with Miranda. She couldn't believe how big Monkey has gotten and that he is so mobile. I still can't believe that he crawls but I knew it was going to come one day. Then tonight for dinner I took everyone out to Shooters. I didn't want to cook and I haven't used any of my $100 yet. After we ate we went over to our friend Matt's house. We weren't there very long but it was good to see him. So it was a very relaxed and busy day, if that is possible.

No comments: