Sunday, March 16, 2003

Today was another nice day. We got up and went to church. After church we went and got something to eat at the grocery store. We came home ate then GlamorGirl took a nap. While she slept J took Monkey to the store to look at somethings he was thinking about buying. They were gone a little over an hour. It was great. GG was sleeping and Monkey was with daddy. You would think that I just relaxed or did something fun that I have been wanting to do. But not the case. I decided that it was time to start spring cleaning. We have the weather for it, right? In that hour I got more house work done then J does in 3 hours. It was great. When J came home he could tell that I had been cleaning which made me feel good that all that work wasn't for nothing. When GG woke up we went grocery shopping like we do every Sunday. Came home unloaded the food and took a family walk outside in the wonderful weather. J's back starting hurting so he and Monkey went inside. GG and I stayed outside and played at the park. She really enjoyed the sand box. We came inside and GG helped me make dinner, we had chicken with shake n bake. It was pretty good. Then after dinner Crissy and Carlie came over to play. We haven't seen them in a long time and it was really good to catch up. Oh yeah my older brother called me tonight too. But I'm not going to talk about that because it just makes me sad. I am going to try and get the kids to bed early tonight (I know I say that a lot but this time I am really going to try) because we are watching Ellie tomorrow and she is coming at 7:45am!

No comments: