Saturday, March 29, 2003

Let's see today we got up and packed the car and went to Grandma and Grandpa A's house. We went to JoAnn fabrics to get a patch for my pants. When we got home GG was taking her nap because we left her with the Grandparents! She woke up and was on fire. I took her temperature and it was 100.9 and she had not eaten anything for lunch. So we tried to get her to eat again and she wouldn't. This child is already tiny as it is she doesn't need to get any smaller. We asked her if she wanted to go to the wedding with us or stay home with Aunt Ribbit. She wanted to go so she came with us. At the wedding Monkey was voicing his opinion so I stepped outside with him so J could watch his friend get married. Plus, I didn't even want to go to this wedding. It is a long story but this girl has never been nice to me the whole time I have known her, no matter how nice I am to her. Moving along so when the wedding was over we came back to the house. Gave both the kids their medicines and GG a bath to get her temperature down. When she is done we are going to get something to eat and take it easy the rest of the day. This will probably be the only time I will get them both to bed early!

No comments: