Tuesday, March 25, 2003

I am going to start from last night. Monkey, as well as J and I didn’t get very much sleep. He was very congested and was having problems breathing, no fever. We called his doctor and he wanted to see him at 8:30am today. I spent about 4 ½ hours sleeping in a recliner holding Monkey so he could breath easier. Needless to say I didn’t sleep in the recliner. But J being Mr. Wonderful he offered to take Monkey this morning, which I took him up on, I thought I would be able to sleep! Well I did for 20 minutes then GG woke up. I let her play in the toy room so I could get just a little more sleep. She of course played with the loudest toys in there and made it impossible to sleep. By the time J came home I was already awake enough that I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep right away. Oh well. Then Ethan and Kristen came over for lunch they were here from 11am to 2pm. The kids had fun playing inside and outside (even though it wasn’t as nice out today). Then GG, Monkey and J took naps. I tried but Monkey kept waking up as soon as I fell asleep so I gave up. Tonight before dinner GG and I ran to the grocery store we needed cheese. She is being so patriot lately. Whenever we are driving around she points out all of the US Flags. After dinner we went to workshop for dealing with power struggles with your kids. It was very informative with many laughs throughout. I can say I learned a few things. Now J and GG are at Wal-mart getting some things. When they come home we are going to have ice cream and take a bubble bath before bed!

No comments: