Saturday, March 08, 2003

We had a very lazy day, like most Saturdays. We got up and spent most of the day watching J play his new game. I took a little nap today, which was nice. Nothing really exciting happened. We did get some pictures in the mail of my oldest brother and his family. The pictures are really cute. I am almost positive that Monkey is going to start crawling very soon. He has gotten really good at sitting up the last couple of days and now he has learned how to go from a sitting position back to his hands and knees. I will try and keep you updated on his progress. We needed today to just be laid back because we are usually go…go…go! It is now after dinner we are going to the video store to get a movie, it is J’s pick. I will let you know if it is good or bad.

No comments: