Friday, March 07, 2003

Today we got up and went to playgroup from 9:30am to 11am. While we were there my friend Kristen (Ethan’s mommy) told us she was pregnant. She and her husband have been trying to get pregnant with their second child for a little over a year. I am so happy for them. Then we came home and ate lunch, and then J got paged to the hospital. So we waited until he got back so we could go to the furniture store to talk to them about our couch being broken again. While we were there we looked at entertainment centers. The one we have now is ok but it is particleboard and really junky. So we thought we would price some. Then we went to The Wood Shed, they have some really nice things in there and they are cheaper than the furniture store. I really wish we had money to buy an entertainment center, matching dressers for J and me and dressers for the kids. But like J says the things we have now work and when he gets a job then we can seriously look for new things that look nice and are good quality. If I need to wait that is fine because I would prefer to buy a house before new furniture! Which reminds me the detective from his 2nd choice called today and asked me questions about J. This time around I was more prepared with my answers and less frazzled so I think that I answered the questions better. Please be praying that he gets an offer from at least one of them, both would be nice!!! Well right now J is reading stories to GlamorGirl and Monkey, I was in there for a little bit cleaning up the toys. However, I figured that the kids are occupied with the books so I thought I would update my journal like I do almost every night they read books!

No comments: