Sunday, March 09, 2003

Let's see what happened here today. We got up, went to church, came home, ate lunch, put the kids down for a nap, watched J's movie pick, and then we went grocery shopping. I have come to realize that most of Tom Hanks movies are really long. Sometimes I think that they are longer then they should be to keep things interesting. Anyway, funny story about GG today she went up to J and said, "where naked tatoe head!" J then told her it was Mrs. and not naked. I haven't eaten dinner yet so I am going to go and get something for my tummy. I hope that the rest of the night will be one of relaxation. We'll see!!! By the way my husband has told me that my post have been too long in the past so I am trying to cut them down in size. Just some days more goes on and/or the kids do funnier things!

No comments: