Sunday, March 30, 2003

Today we got up and went to church…but before I finish today I want to tell you something cute GG did last night. She wasn’t feeling well and she was cuddling with her daddy. She laid her head down on his left side right were he broke his collarbone. Where the brake happened there is a bump. She then said, “daddy I want the other side.” She wanted the unbroken one! Anyway, after church we went back to grandma and grandpa for lunch and left for home at 2:20pm. We wanted it to be at the kid’s naptime so they would sleep most of the way. We stopped half way for gas and then an hour later for dinner and bathroom brake. Finally we were home at 6:30pm and it is so good to be here. There is no other place I like better then my home! I am sure there are others that feel the same way. Now we are in the process of unpacking all of our laundry remember we did about 8 loads. I took a brake to update; now I am off again to put things away. That is always the worst part of going away. I hate unpacking. I hope everyone is doing good, we are starting to get better! Thank goodness, I don’t think I could take more of two sick kids at the same time. I also hate arguing with GG to get her to take her medicine, which usually goes like this…GG, “I don’t want to take my medicine.” Me, “it will make you all better.” Then she says, “I did it already.” I say, “no, you didn’t.” She says, “yes, I didn’t” then I tell her she is right she didn’t take it yet. She means to say, “yes I did!” I am really glad that Monkey can’t talk yet because he has been taking three medications :)

No comments: