Sunday, November 02, 2003

Ah the day is finally over. As I sit here I can't really remember what we did today except that we went grocery shopping. I think it was because both grandma and grandpa were home all day and the kids played with them giving me a break with J at work! I did give the kids a bath again tonight after dinner. I think that while J is working afternoons I will bathe them at night and when he works days I will do it in the morning. That way we have more time with him instead of showering everyone. GG played with my hair again tonight, I absolutely love when she does. She also went to bed at 8:30pm because she didn't take a nap. J should be happy that at least she is sleeping when he gets home. I am hoping that Monkey will start to get tired and want to go to bed sometime soon. I have been nursing him for the last hour and a half, still awake!

No comments: