Tuesday, November 04, 2003

It was great to wake up this morning and know that J didn't have to go to work today. After we got ready we and ate lunch we headed over to Wal-mart. Our car died on us about 5 times in the Wal-mart parking lot. We parked and went to get the things we needed. When we came out the car was fine. Weird, huh? So we went to the bank, video store and the to see grandma A. at school. She is leaving tomorrow for about a week and we wanted to say goodbye. Plus, J needed some papers blown up for work. We came home and started talking about dinner. This is the cool part we went out to eat for my "birthday dinner". We ate at TGI Fridays. The kids ate really good too. I don't think we had any food left over from the three meals we got. When we came home J gave the kids baths while I did the dishes. I love the way the kids smell after baths. Right now GG has my pon poms and is running around yelling, "I am a teenager! I am a teenager!" I think she means cheerleader :) Also I got our pictures back today so I will try and update tomorrow. But I'm not promising anything...

No comments: