Saturday, November 01, 2003

Today we got up with a sugar hangover! J/K Seriously we got up around 10am and started our day. I know some may say that the day is already half over but we don't go to bed early. GG and I spent some time together running errands. We dropped off the film at Wal-mart. Then we went to pay a bill for storage. After lunch Monkey took a nap and GG and I colored and she played with playdough and her puzzle. Tonight we went to church and GG went to the God Zone and Monkey stayed with me. So I did get one on one time with him too. But I usually get time with him when I nurse him. That is our special time! Only nursing moms would understand. Came home after church and ate dinner. Grandma and grandpa left for the evening they went dancing. So we have the run of the house!!!! I am going to give the kids baths tonight so we don't have to do it in the morning before church. I am hoping we will be able to make it to sunday school again, GG had so much fun last week. I really want to start attending a class regularly too. We just have to figure out which one of the classes we want to go to. There is like 2 or 3 to choose from.

No comments: