Friday, November 21, 2003

Good news this morning the picture people called. They are going to give us the proofs to replace the bad disk they gave us. It is a good deal because the proofs is twice what the disk is worth. I was happy to have that settled. J told me that he didn't want to call the other place so I need to decide if it is worth the headache to call myself. Monkey learned a new skill today thanks to Daddy. He now shows his muscles!!! If you ask him to show his muscles he puts his fists on his face and grunts. So sweet. Daddy also wanted to teach him another trick but it wasn't too funny. I was helping GG with something and my underwear was sticking out and J was trying to get Monkey to pull on them. I just thought to myself about my friend's little boy Thomas he does that :) Another thing Monkey learned, there is so many new things a day, he knows who Sponge Bob is and can say his name. I have let him watch it twice and he picked it up that fast. GG learned a new thing today that I am not so happy about. It is a bad word that she heard on ER. She was sleeping last night when it was on but I recorded it for J and he watched it before work. I can't win. If anyone saw it last night it was the scene when Dr Louis found out her husband lived it is what he called the other flight nurse and then she called her that too. Twice in a 15 second period of time made it stick with GG. So we had a talk about how that was not a nice word and if I heard her say that she would be in trouble. She hasn't said it again! Such a smart little girl. Another thing that GG has started doing is wanting to wear the same shirt every day. We let her pick out her clothes but there is only so many days she can wear the same shirt before it is standing on its own!!! Just kidding...I only let her wear it twice and then wash it. She takes a bath everyday so it isn't a big deal but I want her to know good hygiene. Right now GG is watching The Wizard of Oz. It is on tv and she took a nap today so I'm going to let her stay up. J has this weekend off so that will be nice. Grandma A and Elizabeth have next week off for the holiday so we might spend some time with them too. My brother Travis is coming home tomorrow and Becky is coming home on Tuesday. We will have a full house but it should be fun. Which reminds me I need to email Kris and find out when she is coming...

No comments: