Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Ok after I updated last night I realized I forgot something...Monkey is so funny to watch when doing things. Like when he colors he switches hands, he also does this when doing almost anything eating is another one. It is like he can't decide if he wants to be right or left handed. Also last night after I had already updated GG helped grandma wrap presents for needy kids. I tried my best to explain to her that there are little kids' who's mommy and daddy's don't have enough money to buy them presents. So grandma and grandpa bought them some. I think she understood. She did say that the presents were for other kids that needed them more than her. I think she understands well enough for a 2 year old :)

On to today! This morning we got up and went to get my car fixed. The mechanic is next to J's parents so we spent the day with grandma and Aunt Elizabeth. It worked out nice. They actually got my car fixed today too. But just in case we had clothes packed for spending the night! Since the car got fixed so fast we came home tonight. GG was going to spend the night but grandma had to work tomorrow so no one would be there in the morning to watch her. She was really sad about that so we are going to let her stay there tomorrow night. I am a little nervous because she has never been away from me or J overnight. She has only been without me 3 nights (Monkey's birth). She's almost 3 and I think she can handle it, I hope. If not they are going to call me before J gets off work and he will go pick her up and bring her home or stay with her. GG and Elizabeth made cookies today and GG now has a new favorite movie. It was a fun and relaxing day. Well I am going to go with Roberta (grandma) to the garage and take somethings out to the trash.

No comments: