Sunday, November 09, 2003

We had a great time yesterday evening hanging out with grandpa A and Elizabeth. However, last night was not fun. Monkey is getting sick...at least it is only the first time this season. He couldn't breathe last night so I had to hold him sitting up. If you have ever tried to sleep in a sitting position it is hard, especially when holding a sleeping baby. We got very little sleep (I really wished we were at home so I could of held him in one of our recliners) sitting on the couch. So we skipped sunday school, I was sad. But we did get to go to church! At church there was a guy who went out with one of my friends from high school I hadn't seen him in about 5 years...such a small world that he now goes to the same church. We also got to hear grandpa's testimony. I'd never heard it before and it was neat to hear! We ate lunch with grandpa and got ready to head back home. J left his wallet and knife at his parents house so we stopped at the police station to drop it off on our way home. Both the kids fell asleep in the car! So no nap for me, I really wanted to take one today. Tonight grandma M made a birthday dinner for my dad. It was yummy, we had ham, mashed potatoes, salad, crescent rolls and a pie for dessert. Now Becky is playing with the kids before she goes back to school so I thought I would take advantage and update real quick. I am going to try and watch the Jessica Lynch story tonight, the key word is try! The kids need a bath before bed.

No comments: