Friday, November 07, 2003

Right now the kids are under wraps...watching snow white before bed! I am hoping that GG will fall asleep and Monkey will be content while I post. This morning J had court and got home around 10:30. Not too bad we still got some good time with him. I thought this was cute when J left for work GG said to him, "see you later alligator, after while crocodile." I don't think she realizes she is only suppose to say one or the other. This afternoon GG didn't take a nap but Monkey did. GG and I played memory until my head spun off. She really likes playing that game. I love watching her and Monkey play and learn new things. We got to stop when Aunt Becky came home...thanks to Aunt Becky for saving me from playing yet another game! Don't get me wrong I love playing with her but I can only take playing one game so many times!!!! Then grandma came home. Then Becky's friends (two sisters that have been around GG a lot) came over to pick her up for a concert. GG likes Becky's friends I think it has something to do with the fact that they ooohh and aaahh over her! She is such a people person. After dinner GG, Monkey, grandma and I waited in the dark for grandpa to come home. It is his birthday. As we were waiting I noticed some fireworks going on so we got to watch them from our house. Anyway when grandpa open the door GG screamed, "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!!" We had practice because she was first saying purprise. OH yeah we also called him at work so GG could sing him the birthday song. Tonight I gave the kids baths and here we are settling down getting ready for sleep.

Just a side note...I talked to my friend Kristen who is going to have a baby, she hasn't had it yet, but when she does we are going to go see her. She emailed me and said the latest will be Wednesday I am so excited. I love new born babies. I also got a letter from her in the mail today with pictures of GG and Ethan reading books together they were so cute.

No comments: