Thursday, November 06, 2003

The kids and I went to MOPS playgroup this morning! We had a lot of fun I just wish it was a little closer so that these ladies would live by us. But that doesn't bother me that much I know we can always set up play dates! On our way home GG wanted to go to the K's house to play with Ellie. I asked her if she had fun and she loved it and wants to go back again. There was about 8 kids in her age group and about 6 in Monkey's age group. I think all three of us had a very fun morning. Anyway, while we were gone about three hours, J stayed home and cleaned like crazy. What a great guy. He picked up all the toys vacuumed our living area, the stairs, upstairs in my parents living room, did 2 loads of laundry, and cleaned both bathrooms. I didn't ask him to do any of it! It was a nice surprise to come home and not have to do it, I was kind of at a lost for what to do...not really it just gave me more time to play with the kids! At nap time J and I finished watching a movie I checked out from the library. And for dinner tonight I didn't have to cook again. Grandma made a slow roast before she went to work this morning. Then tonight J gave the kids a bath. This was a totally great day for me. Oh and we recorded the kids tonight coloring in the books Aunt Melissa sent them. Then we got them doing some other things...like Monkey saying words and pointing to things and GG singing and dancing, way hilarious.

No comments: