Wednesday, November 05, 2003

This morning I went to get my haircut. I really like it too. When I came home I let the dog outside. She started barking so GG and I went to let her in. GG was so cute she said, “Ok Brandey we are coming to let you in. You can stop barking now.” We opened the door and she came in. Then GG made a funny face. I asked her what was wrong and she said, “Brandey stinks! I think we should put her back outside.” Such a silly little girl! Oh yeah before I left to get my haircut J made a pot roast…no cooking for me tonight! This afternoon J left to go shoot at the department with his buddy. I forgot to write about Monkey last night. I changed his diaper before we went out to eat...when we put him in the bathtub almost 3 hours later his diaper was still dry! I couldn't believe it he just might be ready to potty train. But I don't know how ready I am for that. Back to today after dinner we went to Kohl’s they were having a 50% off sale and we went to check it out. J needed some black dress pants for court appearances but we didn’t find any his size, what a bummer. Now I am going to go give the kids a bath for the day. Then they are going to bed and hopefully to sleep too. One more thing I found out today that I have a cousin who is in jail…my hubby is a cop!

No comments: