Friday, January 23, 2004

Long day! GG and I got up and ready to go to work. Monkey was suppose to come with me but he was asleep and I didn't want to wake him up to take him out in the cold. GG really wanted to go so it worked out good. After work we had lunch and then went grocery shopping. Monkey has been so funny lately. He loves fish. I had on a shirt that had an icthus (I think that is how you spell it)...you know the christian fish. He started pointing at it and saying, "ish ish ish" Then at the store he saw Nemo and said, "ish" we told him it was Nemo and he said, "emo" He is funny because he either says the last part of the word of the first part of the word on words that are more than one syllable that is. Like ball he just says the "ba" sound. The main thing is that he is able to communicate more than before!!! Then lets see after we got home from shopping J left to go snowboarding, Monkey took a nap and GG and I just chilled together doing girlie things. GG got another birthday card today! Sidenote: I forgot to mention that she got another package yesterday. She still has one more present I know of that she will get tomorrow. What a fortunate little girl to have a week long birthday celebration!!! We were suppose to go to a wedding tonight but J wanted to go snowboarding and I didn't want to go with the kids by myself. We actually got invited to two wedding this weekend and we aren't going to either. One is in WIU and then the other is here. GG has already been to over 10 weddings (she has also been a flower girl) and Monkey has been to 4 or 5 too. They are going to be going to many more too because they have tons of unmarried aunts and uncles and then their own of course! Sorry I went off on another tangent. I love weddings...ok I'm done :)

No comments: