Sunday, January 04, 2004

Yay! We made it to Sunday school and church this morning. I was so happy because I didn't get to sleep anytime early (Monkey was wired) and I thought that I would be too tired. But J got us up and going so we made it. Then we ate lunch with J's family minus his dad because he was working. Then we went home...it took us a little over an hour to get back when it normally takes about 35 to 40 minutes. The roads were covered in snow and starting to freeze. People were sliding. We made it home safely. Grandma got a pot roast for dinner so I didn't have to cook tonight. I didn't have to cook all day today. Thanks grandmas!!! After dinner GG and I did nails. I cut and painted her finger and toe nails. Then I did my finger nails. She thought that was super cool that we had matching nails! She is such a sweet little girl. I am so glad she is healthy again. I still can't believe she is going to be 3 in 13 days. I still need to go out and get a little present for Monkey to open at GG's party. I will probably get him 2 hot wheel cars...but it is something for him to open. Oh yeah, GG is so funny. She watched her Finding Nemo movie the other day and then I was going to put it on for Monkey and she started freaking out saying that movie scared her. So I didn't put it on. She did that one other time I can think of with A Bugs Life. She watched that movie one day and then a few days later and then again a few days later. The third time she watched it she remembered what happened with the food falling into the water and before it even happened she started crying, "Oh NO! Oh NO! It's going to fall. Oh No help them. Please mommy help them. The grasshoppers are going to be mad. Oh NO! Oh NO!" I had to turn the movie off because she was to freaked out. She hasn't wanted to watch it since. It was the third time she was going to watch Finding Nemo when she said it scared her. So I don't know what to think about that. Oh well. Today J and I sat with her while she watched Finding Nemo and she was ok. She told us it was the sharks that scared her. We talked her through it and she was ok. Then there is Monkey who could care less about movies or tv. He is my active boy. Always climbing on things. Last night we had the air mattress blown up and he climbed on the couch and then jumped on the mattress. Of course he fell over and got hurt but he still wanted to do it again. Fearless is a word I would use to describe him. He is definitely ALL BOY! But he has a great sweet cuddly side, which is wonderful. He loves to give kisses :)

No comments: