Sunday, January 25, 2004

I have been listening to my David Thiele CD's they are the best! I want to write the words to one of my favorite songs of his. I love all of them but there are a few that I just completely love and this is one of them. It's O.K. by David Thiele

You want forgiveness? Well, it's O.K. You say you need someone to hold you Well, I'm on my way

I'll care for you when no one else will I'll listen to you when your heart begins to spill

You won't be lonely 'Cause I'm right here You won't have to drown in all your sorrow Or shed your tears

I'll care for you like no one else will I'll be right here when your heart begins to spill

Chorus:
So, don't you worry Don't be afraid, no 'Cause as I stand right here beside you It's O.K.

Pick up your head and dry your tears Because there's more to life than the things you're going through

I'll show you love that can move mountains I'll never leave you standing in the cold

Chorus

I'll care for you when no one else will I'll listen to you when your heart begins to spill I'll never leave you standing in the cold I'll hold you close and never let you go

Chorus

I love the words but when he sings it...wow you just stand in awe at how amazingly talented he is! If you don't believe me and you want to check his website out for yourself the address is http://www.davidthiele.com

No comments: