Friday, January 09, 2004

So Saige and Tristan's mom called to respond to GG's birthday party. Both of the girls are coming! I told GG that her friends Saige and Tristan were going to be there and she was so excited she said, "Oh YES!" as she gave me the biggest hug ever. Then later on I told her that her other friend Ellie was going to be able to come too. She gave me a hug and a kiss this time. She is really getting excited about her birthday. Yesterday when we tried on the 12" bike, we asked her if she wanted one for her birthday...she said "no". But she proceeded to push the bike toward the check out. I told her we had to leave it at the store and she got upset. I asked her again if she wanted a bike for her birthday and she said no because they scared her. I don't know what is going on in that head sometimes!!! She'll be happy when she gets it next Saturday. I am still waiting on one more response and then I will have the total head count for her party. I just wanted to update quickly because tonight we are going to J's parents for the weekend.

No comments: