Monday, October 06, 2003

Ah, a day with J home! We had a late start this morning due to the late night we had last night. J and I stayed up until about 2am talking. I think we were ready to go around noon. We had lunch and gave Monkey a nap. When he woke up we went to get gas, to the bank, and then to Wal-mart (J needed thermal underwear, you wanted to know that right?). We got back home around 4:30 and I made dinner. After dinner Grandma and all four of us went to the grocery store. That was a lot of fun. So that was our day. The funny stories that happened today are...this morning we were playing a cd of kids music. You know the song that goes Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen? Well I usually sing it to GG using her first and middle name. So as the song was going I realized that she was singing my version and not the cd's. It was way too funny. She also made up a song today about putting on your shoes and making sure that the tongue is up! Monkey has learned a few new words, hat and sis. We say GG is your sister and he says sis! It's too cute. And we were walking around Wal-mart looking for a Halloween hat for him.

No comments: