Thursday, October 02, 2003

Today we went to the Wal-mart here to get our pictures...we ended up buying Monkey a winter coat. His new coat is a snowboarding one. It is the cutest. GG's from last year still fits. I'm telling you she is a peanut. We came home and hung out together and had lunch. Then the kids took naps. I need to start scrapbooking again before I get behind. I am going to start doing that while they are asleep. We had dinner with Grandma and then we just did normal evening activities together. J is working tonight. Oh yeah the jewelry store called and said that my ring is ready for pick up. So I will be a married woman again tomorrow ;) Not much else to write about...oh wait the new cd that the kids have been listening to is really silly. There is a song about a bumble bee and smashing it and washing it. It has been stuck in my head all day.

No comments: