Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Today was a nice day, how could it not be with GG running around saying, "It's a beautiful day today!" over and over again. After J went to work I laid the kids down for naps. GG actually let me rock her to sleep for the second time (she let me yesterday) in the longest time. I loved it. She is still my baby girl. Tonight Monkey kept bringing me books to read to him. He is so funny he gets a book and then backs into my lap. I then ask him if he wants me to read the book to him. He shacks his head "yes" and then says "book". I can't believe how big both of them are getting. Also tonight GG played with my hair. She wanted to make me look pretty. She just puts in and takes out hair clips over and over again. Yes, the kids like to do things over and over and over again. I don't mind that is how they learn. Oh yeah GG helped me make dinner. We had homemade pizza. She is getting better at helping cook. I did get another b-day card today in case anyone was wondering! Tonight is J's last day of work until he has two days off :) Monkey took another cat nap tonight not planning on it, GG woke him up about 15 minutes ago. AAAGGGGHHHH!!! So I should go try and get both of them to sleep or at least GG.

No comments: