Thursday, October 23, 2003

So today we got up early…9am. I got the kids showered and J woke up just in time to help me get them out. That is about all that happened this morning. After lunch the kids and J were playing with the dog while I watched. They were having a tug o war with her. Monkey was actually able to hold on to the toy longer than GG. He is such a strong little boy. The other day at the park I put him on the monkey bars and let go of him and he held on for a good 30 seconds. The kids seem to like the dog but I don’t really want one when we move. This afternoon both kids took naps just at different times, which is ok with me. I got to spend alone time with each of them. Tonight for dinner the kids and I went to McDonalds…I didn’t feel like cooking and I wanted to get out of the house. I am starting to get cabin fever and it isn’t even winter yet. The McDonalds had a playland that I let the kids play at after they ate their dinner. As I was getting GG’s shoes on to leave Monkey walked off and one of the older kids there knocked him over. Then this guy picked up my crying baby, like 2 seconds before I got to him. I was a little unhappy about that especially since he reeked of smoke. Why in the world did he think it would be ok for him to pick up my baby? I tell you some people are just out there. Then tonight I got a call from our friends the K’s they are going to be coming here this weekend. So we are going to meet up with them on Sunday. I am so stoked. The kids are going to have so much fun playing with Ellie.

No comments: