Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Ok so we spent the night at the in-laws and I had a late night. I don't know why I can't fall asleep until I know J is home safely. I don't think it will wear off like people have told me. So last night when we got to my in-laws grandpa was the only one home. It got to be 10 and grandma and Liz weren't home yet. We let GG call them on the phone. But before that grandpa said, "grandma needs to get her butt home." So we called and when GG started talking to grandma, grandpa told GG to ask her where she was. Instead GG said, "grandma, get your butt home." We were both so socked at what she said we died laughing. On to today...we got up and went to the playgroup. It was a lot of fun. There was three boys one which was Monkey's age and there was three girls. One a year older and one a year younger than GG. The kids had a lot of fun. We went back to the in-laws and ate lunch. Then we headed back home at the same time as J left for work. We got here and started laundry and cleaned up things. I did get a call from my big brother who is over in Iraq that was a major highlight of my day. I hate knowing that he is over there. I want him home safely. We ate dinner with grandma M tonight and it was yummy. She made a pot roast. No work! The kind of meal I like. Monkey has started saying bye bye more now. He usually would wave and now he does both. Very cute! I can't really think of any other stories even though I know I have some. So I will end this here.

No comments: