Sunday, October 05, 2003

Sunday...the day of rest. We slept in this morning and didn't go to church. My aunt and uncle were in for the weekend celebrating my aunts birthday. They came home late and I wanted to talk to them. So after getting enough sleep we got up and started the day. My parents and aunt and uncle left and it was just our family. J left for work and the kids and I went to see Grandma and Grandpa A. along with Liz! We had dinner there, hung out and then went to evening church. So not going this morning wasn't that bad we still went. After church we drove home and we are going to watch Xanadu! The kids had a lot of fun with the grandparents! GG got her toes painted and a new ring :) Well I have a baby boy sitting on my lap nursing and making it difficult to type! He keeps kicking the keyboard and I have to keep deleting!

No comments: