Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Today was quite interesting for lack of a better word. This morning we all laid in bed playing, cuddling and just being together as a family. We didn't get out until 11am! Then we went to Wal-mart; J needed a shirt and I wanted to get GG some vitamins. We ended buying some Christmas presents. But while we were there a girl, that lived on my floor sophomore year of college, came up to us. I haven't seen her in about 4 years. She lives here and has a little boy a little older than GG. I gave her our number so maybe she will call us someday?!? We came home and the dog had knocked over the garbage and had it all over the kitchen, the dumb dog. (sorry Becky, but she is) Then J left for work and the kids took naps. I worked on the computer for a little bit and then the kids were awake. Time to make dinner :) Then tonight we went to the LLL meeting in the town J works. That was a lot of fun. There was so many people there. A little overwhelming but ok. The kids had plenty kids to play with and food to eat! When we introduced ourselves a couple ladies commented on how much they liked the kids' names! I love that they are unique names. Then on the way home from the meeting there was an accident, it blocked 14, the way we go home. So we went around the block to get back to 14 and saw J in his uniform. He looked so cute. He doesn't even know that we saw him standing out there. I can't wait to tell him when he gets home. I'll probably say something like...that was a real bad accident you had to direct traffic for! But I don't know maybe I will wait for him to tell me! Oh yeah we got our closet fixed tonight, I am glad to have use of that again:) It should be a late night tonight considering J will be working late because of the accident that happened around 9:30ish pm. I like waiting up for him and talking, call me crazy.

No comments: