Monday, October 20, 2003

What a beautiful day we had today! This morning after we got ready we took a family walk with the dog too. The kids picked up leaves, sticks and rocks. Then we ate lunch and J left for work. Monkey took a nap and GG and I played with playdough together. I finally unpacked it, it took so long because once I did, I knew she would want to play with it. We had lots of fun. Then when Monkey woke up we went to the neighbors house to see if they wanted to play at the park. We went to the park and there was tons of kids there to play with. Then we came back home and I made pork chops. After dinner I got an awesome phone call from my friend Matt. I haven't talked to him in forever. It was so good to catch up with him. J is going to be so sad he was working when he called. Monkey is taking a second nap right now. I think that he is starting to come down with something. I really hope not though. I don't want another winter like last with him. I took him to the ER twice in the middle of the night because he couldn't breathe. He ended up with croup two times. I just want him to be healthy this winter so he can go play in the snow with GG! Anyway, GG talked to Matt on the phone she loved that. Then she told me she had to go potty and I told her to go ahead and go. (that is so weird of her she usually doesn't tell us!) After about 10 minutes I realized she hadn't come out of the bathroom yet. I walked over there to her sleeping on the potty. I should of taken a picture but I was nice and didn't. I did wake her up though. I guess being outside so much today and not having a nap has made her tired. Once I woke her up she went potty and is now wide awake. So nice of her to get a little cat nap in ;) I hope she goes to bed at a good time tonight. Like before J goes home. I also don't want Monkey to sleep too long that he is wide awake later. Oh well that is the great thing about being a stay at home mama. I have nothing to do (like work or errands, tomorrow) I can stay up late with them and take a nap with them tomorrow!

No comments: