Saturday, April 26, 2003

I am going to start out by saying that my husband is the greatest! We came from the weekend away at 8pm. I was hungry and so was GG. We walked in the house and J had pizza from Domino's ready for us to eat. It was great. While we ate he unloaded the car. As I was eating I noticed that some dishes were hand washed in the sink so I looked in the dishwasher. (we started it before we left Thursday) He unloaded all the clean dishes, too. Then yes he still does more to make my life easier. He went to the gas station to fill my car up because it was low on gas. I love this man! Now about the rest of our day. We got up at Nana's house and packed up the car and ate. Then we left for Rockford. Today is GG's friend Carlie's birthday. Before we left I filled up with gas it was 1.29 :) The car that pulled in behind me was a dad of a friend of mine from high school. It was a little weird seeing him and having kids of my own! It made me wonder if his kids have kids. We are the same age. Carlie's party was fun. The drive home wasn't. Monkey fell asleep and GG woke him up about 45 minutes into the 3 and 1/2 hour drive home. I stopped twice to feed him but that didn't help. So I just let him cry. He did finally fall back asleep and slept the last hour and a half. Now we are home and spending family time well once I get off the computer. Right now we are of course watching COPS!

No comments: