Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Today was the best! Monkey woke up at 8 and I took him to J and went back to bed with GlamorGirl until 9. While I was sleeping J got him bathed and dressed. So when we got up I ate and J and GG took a shower when I was done eating they came downstairs and ate while I showered. It was so nice to just take care of myself and let J deal with the kids. When I was ready we went to run some errands. We went to the square to do something but the store didn't open until 12 so we had an hour and a half to kill. We went to Chandler Park and the kids played. Then we walked around the square and I got money from the consignment shop $21! Then we went to the pet store after that store we walked back to the car. (parked by the park) J took 4 games in and came out with a new ps2 game and four extra dollars! We made $25 today doing nothing!!!! Next we went to Wally World (wal-mart) and got Monkey some summer clothes (we got 5 outfits) and looked for an Easter dress for GG but didn't find one I liked. On the way home we stopped at the grocery store for lunch food and to Adam's to pick up J's scooter. We were home for lunch and naps. While they napped I took the opportunity to go through their clothes and get out summer clothes and put away winter clothes. Now they are ready to play! I did leave three winter outfits out just incase it gets cold again. It did snow this weekend :) When they woke up there were tons of kids outside playing at the park and so GG wanted to play too, so outside we went. J went to get gas in his scooter and when he came back we got out the kite that we bought GG at Wal-mart today, it was only 88 cents. She absolutely loved it. I am so glad that she likes things that don't cost a lot of money. She does like the big things we buy her like the kitchen, which she loves, but I am ok with her liking the smaller things in life like the 88 cent kite we got her. It is easier on our wallet. Actually you could give her a rock and she would love it. She likes getting things from the people she loves no matter how much they cost. That is a quality in her that I hope she has for the rest of her life. I am getting off track after we put the kite away we went to the grocery store to get food for the week this time. Remember that was the only thing on the agenda today. We came home unpacked and made dinner, which at this time it is already 7:15pm. I can't believe we ate so late. It must be the nice weather. I always find that when it is nice out I don't eat as much, I just drink more fluids. Now it is 9:40pm and I am ready for bed and Monkey is already sleeping. I think that I will leave GG for J to deal with and get myself to bed like Monkey. We have to be out the door tomorrow at 9:30am. So good night everyone, sleep good.

No comments: