Saturday, April 19, 2003

I had a very productive day :) We got up and went to Ben's birthday party. Before we left the mail man came to the door with a package for the kids. It was there Easter present from Nana and Grandpa K. GG was thrilled so we called Nana to tell her thank you. Right before we called I let GG have some of the candy and on the phone GG was telling Nana how she bit the candy and chewed it all up. She made movements with the words. It was pretty funny to watch. Monkey got a toy duck! Back to Ben's party...while we were there the kids did a Easter egg hunt and the eggs they got were for there goody bags. I thought it was really a neat idea. Mary gave each of the kids a different color to look for so they all got the same number and toys! We had a lot of fun even though it rained. We came home and the kids took naps while I did some more scrapbooking. I am catching up! I am almost to when Monkey was born :) I think I figured it out to about 6 more pages in GG's before I start Monkey's. I am trying to get all the pictures done so I can show my mom when I go home. She scrapbooks too and we like to look at each others they are nothing a like which makes both of them great! After dinner we went grocery shopping, I know we normally do that on Sunday but with tomorrow being Easter we decided to do it early. We aren't going to church tomorrow because it starts at 6am which would mean that we need to be up at 4:30am, no thank you! I am ok with it because we aren't people who only go to church on Christmas and Easter even though I am sad we aren't going to be able to go. Then tonight I went threw a bunch of stuff to take to the consignment shop on Tuesday. We are trying to keep as little as possible considering we might be moving very soon. J just went to let our friends dog out. The kids are playing in the toy room and being so good. Oh yeah we bought Monkey some oatmeal at the store and gave him some tonight, he loved it. I now feel a little better about leaving him with J for longer periods of time because now he can feed him. Well that was it for us I hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter!

No comments: