Friday, April 18, 2003

Today we got up and didn't have playgroup today. That was a little weird. Anyway we went and rented movies. I got One Hour Photo and GG got Toy Story. We watched them both and I think that my movie moved a little slower than GG's. It was ok but I wouldn't recommend it. Then J worked at Ball Fore tonight. Oh yeah he got home at 10:45pm last night. Nothing really exciting happened today. We are watching Cops right now and GG was in the toy room when the theme song came on. She came running in here saying, "COPS! COPS!" What a goof ball. I think that my kids are the greatest on the earth. It is awesome to know that no one will ever be like GG or Monkey who are the coolest kids ever! If you are reading this and have kids of your own I am sorry. No seriously if you do and you don't think that about your kids I feel sorry for you.

No comments: