Friday, April 04, 2003

Woke up this morning to major rain. It stopped at around 8am and got really nice out. So I got us ready with plans to go to the DUI scenario but it was canceled. So we went to playgroup instead, we were all ready to go. Today we all got to take a nap which was wonderful. GlamorGirl is getting a new molar the doctor told us yesterday. Poor little girl is in pain and doesn't feel good. She did run a small fever today probably from teething. But she is fine now. Then tonight Joanna came over for some homemade pizza. We had a lot of fun playing, talking and watching tv. Now it is late and I am tired. So I am going to go to bed because tomorrow is another early day with the kiddie carnival. GG did something funny today that I was going to share but it has escaped me. If I remember it I will write it tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: