Sunday, April 27, 2003

What a full and fun filled day we had. This morning we got up and got ready for church. I am so glad that we found a good church here. After church the kids and I went to the grocery store to got stuff to eat for lunch. J had to work right after church so we took the food to Ball Fore and ate it there. While we were there our friend Joanna came and told us that her sister-in-law is having a baby. They don't know the due date yet. Then we came home. When I got here both the kids were sleeping. I brought one in at a time considering I am not super man. When they woke up we went to the park and played. Monkey stayed in the swing most of the time but GG went down the slide along with swinging. Then we came in and got her chalk. We did that for awhile and she wanted to fly her kite. I got it out and it has a whole in it. We'll have to get a new one. Then we came inside because Monkey needed a nap. GG played in the toy room and I put away all of the kids laundry we did at Belinda's and my clothes from this weekend that J did at his parents house. J is now home from work and he and GG are in the shower getting cleaned up. Then we are going to have dinner and go from there. I did want to mention that last night GG was singing the itsy bitsy spider while she was half awake and half asleep. It was cute and funny at the same time.

No comments: